• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Is Off-Topic a serious board for serious posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I now know that Site Discussion is probably a serious board for serious posts, however I looked around the site and I can find no indication of whether or not Off-Topic is also a serious board for serious posts like StarCraft II.

This is rather important, it will save mods a lot of trouble.

Level 34
Off-topic is just a section where everything goes in what doesn't got to do with the other sections on the site. With mild restrictions of course. You can talk about music, events, this and that, your cat, post random stuff. Pictures of your newborn pussies or one of your cocks surrounded by chicks are two examples.*

* If you were thinking about something other than chickens, then I got bad news for you.

Level 13
Off topic isn't very serious on the other hand Medivh Tower is more serious and a better place for serious topics.

Level 13
To be honest with you, the Medivh Tower is more a sign of status than an actual talkboard.

Hmmm well to me it is more of a serious place to talk and debate instead of just some person going into off topic and making random threads about nothing.

Level 1
This is all very confusing, it seems that there is varying degrees of seriousness where it pertains to the Hive's rulings?

How would one determine if a post is serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.