• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What's the funniest bug you've encountered in W3 Campaigns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, poor Rexxar.

In the RoC human campaign level 2 (where Uther defends the base and Arthas kills the blademaster/Searinox), I encountered a really strange bug. When the blademaster illusion comes over to your base, it starts a cinematic. However, Uther was still attacking a grunt when the cinematic started. After the cinematic was over, the grunt ran back to his base all the way at the top of the map, and Uther followed. Uther proceeded to wreck their entire base & all their units for the rest of the map. I didn't even have to worry about protecting my base. xD Divine shield is OP.

I also had a really weird technique of completing the last level of RoC on hard mode (Hyjal). At the end (where Archimonde comes in with all his cronies), I pretty much lost all my units and everything except the night elf base with still > 3 or 4 minutes to go. I just had furion and a bunch of wisps/mercenaries. I went and built a side base, and fortunately they attacked that first (it was out of the way, so it bought me some time). And then I kept making treants with force of nature, and I would lead Archimonde and all the baddies away from the base just to stall. This only worked until the last minute, and then Archimonde came and started wrecking everything. With 5 seconds left, he was just a feet steps away from the circle of power. I summoned some treants nearby and they got in the way of his path, so he had to walk around them--and it barely bought me enough time to complete the level. He literally was on the circle of power by the time the clock hit 0:00, I was shocked and so relieved it counted as complete. :D That wasn't really a bug, but it was an enjoyable/intense experience.

Good times.

Anyone remembered the level 5 Undead ROC glitch?

Pretty much I get myself a worker, build a high Elven base and spam all the three human heroes like no tomorrow until Max food, then I send them to wreak havoc Silvermoon along with my Arthas and some remaining undead and Elven troops of mine. It was cool having a bunch of hero in that chapter. Totally pawns Teal's base (Silvermoon) xD

Level 12
I know it's not a bug, but I think it's so tacky and ridiculous on the last Blood Elf mission on TFT when Kael and Illidan are talking, and in the background like 50 spellbreakers just get murdered as they stupidly try to march right through the Black Temple's gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.