• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What will you do when war3 ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
End as in; No player on b.net, War3 b.net will be shut down because nobody plays anymore. No-one is modding it anymore, All the sites that are dedicated to it are deleted because they only take away money and nobody cares anymore about War3.

I mean THAT kind of ending. Not just small ending, the real BIG END OF WAR3.

Wow, we're talking like, 15 years at minimum here, sheesh, people STILL play WC2.

Edit: 15 years AFTER the release of wc3, not from now :p

Level 11
Worry with the real life =P

And, particulary, wc3 is already dead for me.

Same except i still work on maps, just don't play maps. and my real life consists of Motor storm, ff12, and doing side things on assassins creed since i alrdy beat it and tis' very boring now.

I'll probly beat ff12, then beat it again, and as i go through make a strategy guide with microsoft word so mine actually will have pics lol.

Level 32
Warcraft III has been dying a rather slow death for years now, but notice that there's STILL plenty of life left in it? It's so much fun to play and so fun/easy to mod that it should remain kicking for years to come.

Gradually most of us will probably progress to SCII, but I suspect that plenty of war3 playing/modding will continue indefinitely.

[off-topic] Thread reported: mildly cleaned and moved from Off-Topic.

Warcraft III has been dying a rather slow death for years now, but notice that there's STILL plenty of life left in it? It's so much fun to play and so fun/easy to mod that it should remain kicking for years to come.

Gradually most of us will probably progress to SCII, but I suspect that plenty of war3 playing/modding will continue indefinitely.

[off-topic] Thread reported: mildly cleaned and moved from Off-Topic.

What Wolverabid said is absolutely true.Wc3 is having a slow death.Wc3 will not die 'till Wc4.

Level 3
If wc3 ends, as it will sometime, I'll start playing more CS:S or maybe just play WoW again.. But wc3 will only end because of SC2.. Blizzard want more money !! They have already played to get DotA into SC2...

Level 34
Nu uh, that's maybe you didn't even understand it (even though it's not that hard). I read some info that it isn't recommended for people with a 3,2,1-patience. It takes time.

Level 11
If wc3 ends, as it will sometime, I'll start playing more CS:S or maybe just play WoW again.. But wc3 will only end because of SC2.. Blizzard want more money !! They have already played to get DotA into SC2...

Problem would be importing lots of models, because Dota sucks IMO but to other they wouldn't like it as much with zergs eating people, than golems smashing people. More uniqueness in WC3 because of all the races. SC2 isn't bad, ain't saying that. Just it's a tad more repetititve. how ever you spell it :ugly:

Level 1
LOOL!!! Hehe, yes college inspector... we haven't done anything *something under bed giggles*. I dunno :p. Back on-topic, as i said before i'll play sc2 and another number of games. But i'll always remeber what got me into gaming (generally) AOE2 and Wc3.

Level 11
computer wise, wc3 and runescape sadly. first mmorpg thats why it's cool when it's your first.
console system wise, mainly remember Iron man on playstation.

Level 3
Starcraft 2 barely has any appeal to me...
So.... Oblivion maybe? Maybe if there's an ES V coming? Dunno.
Probably something to do with the Xbox 360.

Or ya know.. I might actually go out and get a life.. as crazy as that sounds.

Level 12
I would simply replay WC2 and expansion, and just hope, only hope, it will pop back up and say "WARCRAFT 3 IS BACK MAN!"

Level 11
everyone just needs to donate to me the money to buy wc line and hire ppl to make wc4 lol. then we would have thread "what will you do when wc4 ends" and i'd say "I own wc so make wc5... and 6... and 7.... and 8... and9... finally an ultimate one played for the rest of eternity.

Level 11
uhh thought SC2 has arrived alrdy, shows how much I keep up w/ starcraft

Wonder why no more RTS with a editor has yet to come out, sc, and wc was like most popular rts games and they had editor, and alot because of the editor makes them so popular.

If a good new rts w/ editor came out i'd play that after wc3
maybe buy gears of war for computer mess with its editor, well when this is dead gears of war 2 should be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.