• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

When are you going to start a game, they take me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I do not know if it will also happen to you because when I'm going to play a multiplayer game in warcraft 3 (battle.net) on custom maps at the moment when the game is going to start, it appears that the game is over and it takes me out. It happens also when I create a multiplayer game

sorry for my english.

~El

Level 17
Unfortunately this is a common issue with the current patch. There's not much you can do to solve this, except for:

1. Restart your WC3 after every game played.
2. Make sure your connection is stable.

Other than that, just wait for the next patch, and hope that they fix it.

Level 2
[QUOTE = "Sir Moriarty, post: 3314754, miembro: 253123"] Desafortunadamente, este es un problema común con el parche actual. No hay mucho que puedas hacer para resolver esto, excepto por:

1. Reinicie su WC3 después de cada juego jugado.
2. Asegúrate de que tu conexión sea estable.

Aparte de eso, solo espera el próximo parche y espera que lo solucionen. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you. I do not know much about this when was the last patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.