• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] What was the custom script to get units in range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Maybe a week ago I was browsing trough the forums and saw a post where people where helping with an AoE spell.

What I noticed, is that they gave an good idea how to match the collision size of units, so that all units are effected despite their collision size. I have seen this issue perform on my map with the reforged furbolg skins.

It was made in a way that the Desired AoE + 300 or so and then "Getenuminrange, something something"

Thanks in advance.

I tried to find the thread, but sadly many of the new people delete comments in their thread when they are solved.

Thanks in advance!

Level 13
I'd like to complement Uncle's post and say that there are also these other two natives at your disposal.
JASS:
constant native IsUnitInRangeXY     takes unit whichUnit, real x, real y, real distance returns boolean
constant native IsUnitInRangeLoc    takes unit whichUnit, location whichLocation, real distance returns boolean

Status
Not open for further replies.