• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What type of females you HATE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Damn Tyranid is epic.

I hate chicks who try to repeat the same insults to you over and over again, even though you've come up with much better ones, and they don't stop until they get pwned by your skills in front of many people... >:D

Level 14
You guys are bad. How can you do this to females? You say which type of female you hate. lolwut, we like a person as for their personalities, We do not hate people for their personalities.

~People like others for their looks before they even consider getting to know them.
~People hate others for two reasons: 1) Their personalities 2) Their looks

We can do this to females for the same reasons they do this to us. The material presented isn't offensive and we are not discriminating agaisnt all females, merely listing the stereotypical personalities/looks that turn us (individuals) off.

Your theory is just an ideal, albeit a cute one. It's about as real as the American Dream - it doesn't exist.

//\\oo//\\

Level 14
Lmao, guys! :grin: I have not created this thread with the following in my mind : Oh, i want everybody to tell about the girl that have the BIGGEST BOOBS or ASS and the one that don't have this. I posted this with the following in my mind : Hmm... i am interested what girls people hate or just dislike. I wanted answers like chilla killa
I don't like princess girls ... uhhh my hair there, ahhh my make-up, ehhh mirror ...
I also dislike girls who talk bad about everybody ...l
!!! Or more simplest answers - like 'I hate stupid girls', 'I hate girls that think they are something special' . Got it? :thumbs_up: So i don't what this thread to be sexist! :wink:

Level 35
equality.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.