• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What the most silly thing you have done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
What the most silly thing you have done?
The silly thing i done is ask a question about partner about a project and see said it about 5 second ago.i wasn't paying attention about the partner part.

So what the most silly thing you did?

Level 14
Breaking my ankle... in a place called bumpass hell. A real place where a guy named bumpass (actual name) lost a leg or something to lava. It was on a drive to a two week vacation. Surrounded by mountains and giant redwoods and absolutely no hospitals for quite a ways. At the time it sucked. But when I look back at the ironies I cant help but laugh. Oh and I broke it by sliding down a short (vertical) patch of snow that ended in a ditch. It was silly because I did it voluntarily.

Level 36
Silliest thing? I slept in a closet when staying at a hotel for my class trip. It was silly, but i'd do it again any time:

It was June. Thus, it was very hot. I turned the thermostat down as low as it would go, 62 degrees. then, taking the blankets from the one bed, and additional blankets from the closet, I made myself one hell of an impromptu sleeping area, where I slept comfortably (the blankets balanced the cold out perfectly) through the entire night.

It was because our school, being so cheap, assigned four people to a 2 single-bed room. There were no cots (You had to pay extra), so I was like, fuck that. My other friend slept in the bathtub, so I suppose I did better than him lol.

So, if you're ever staying at the Sheraton in Toronto (Great hotel, been there are few times now), the closet is always an option.

Level 9
The most dumb thing i have done?Thats a rly hard question i have done many stupid things.Ok i guess when i and some of my other friends did something to my other friend.

It was a school trip and my skool is fucked up so we have gone to a rly shitty hotel.And there were 4 of us in the room.Cuz that guy fell asleep first we smeered him with toothpaste crumbled some cookies over that and he didn notice a thing.Even more worse he always smutters hes face when he sleeps.

When he woke up he kicked all of our buts cuz he is a black belt in Taek-Won-Do. xD

Level 36
Oh, fuck yeah! I've been to that exact hotel a few years ago on a vacation to Canadia.

Lol.

I was there for a conference on Harry Potter in July 2007 most recently. Sadly, I did not sleep in the closet (Their beds are plenty comfy too folks), but I was there for 5 days so I know the whole hotel like the back of my hand (The conference was taking place AT the hotel itself, so I spent the entire time there). It's a great place to stay, and though it's not the best hotel in Toronto (Royal York takes that one, though it's massively expensive [It's so worth it lol]) it still kicks tons of ass.

Level 17
Now, there's a difference. Preing "over" an electric fence, or between the wires, is brilliant. That's one hell of a dare. But peeing "on" one is just plain retarded.

Huh? What do you mean? I'll rephrase..

My Dad's friend back in the 60's was dared to pee OVER an electric fence for £1 (alot of money in them days xD )

It goes over then starts to drizzle down then ZZZAP!

Level 7
My friend dared me to drink 2.25L of (WARM) coke (EWWW) of course I accepted, we went 2 c the 10,00BC movie (which sucked), I finished it! and vomited on the seat next to me. and vomited in the bushed outside a few minutes later, the irony is, I was thirsty afterwards -_-

Level 7
Kaitech[SanD];582786 said:
Was it because of the amount of coke you drank or the fact it was warm?

Probably the amount I drank, because I had recently had lunch as well, which made it worse

Level 2
I think that falls under the category of "Massively Retarded" rather than just "Silly".

THAT'S WHAT I SAID! And he was all like "Bwak Bwak Bwak, Chicken!", so I just HAD to accept it. Another reason I did it was becouse I've dared my Emo friend a couple of times to watch/do some NASTY things that I will NOT mention for his sake... (No, not 2girlz1cupish...)

Level 16
the silliest thing i ever done was jumping from a treehouse on top of a 200 year old redwood tree all i did i break half my body i was like that a few months

Level 2
Half the Body? I think Jumping out of a Treehouse and breaking Half of the Bones in your Body for Free is more Retarded than "Pain for teh Cash" Pissing... :hohum:

Status
Not open for further replies.