• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What side do you sleep on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Lol, dreaming of Wc3 x)
I usually don't dream actually, but even if I do, I can't remember :p

Level 22
Sometimes I dream of wc3, yes. Maybe not in the way most people would imagine though.
Those times I dream of wc3 I mostly dream about spells I could make, I see the vJASS code in front of me and the effects of the spell, other times I find solutions to mathematical problems I have when creating a certain spell. It's not often I choose to dream about wc3 though, but sometimes I just need the help :D

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I once had a dream about a Dota match, the dream ended when i, the host quited upon winning :eek:

Since then i reduced the amount of time i spend on Dota and computer in a whole.

Good call.

Level 2
Apparently sleeping on your back can cause lucid dreaming, though I did get that from wikipedia, so it is probably incorrect. I generally sleep on my left side, because I don't like facing the wall. I like to know whats going on.

meh... I sleep facing the wall, cause I already know what's going on, and I don't like it.

Level 12
Sometimes I dream of wc3, yes. Maybe not in the way most people would imagine though.
Those times I dream of wc3 I mostly dream about spells I could make, I see the vJASS code in front of me and the effects of the spell, other times I find solutions to mathematical problems I have when creating a certain spell. It's not often I choose to dream about wc3 though, but sometimes I just need the help :D

Sometimes when I'm going to sleep then I always get some original ideas in Warcraft III or how I could make a code work. But unfortunately I'm too tired to take some paper and write it down, so I just fall asleep. Lol. But if I dream about Warcraft 3 then I dream about a game (made by me) which have high resolution models, actualy it doesn't look like Warcraft 3.
btw left or right.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I don't know if that joke was already made, but anyways:

On top.

Topside, to stick with the -side jokes. Yes, I am aware of the differences, but I think it's still quite clear what one means. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.