• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What Relaxes You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
The hours of the eraly morning... I love waking up at like 4...having the house to my self for a few hours...very calm time of day. :grin:

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Taking a walk with the dog & a mp3 player during winter when its calmly snowing in the middle of the night is the best, it can´t get any more relaxing, i recover my zen in three seconds, especially when i take the one path that leads to a waterfall.
Also when it rains but if it isn´t too cold, shower also does the trick.

Level 4
I've found a small amount of Maryjane helps put me to sleep alot more effectivley than melatonin. It also makes my dreams alot more vivid and intense, which can sometimes be a good thing, or a bad thing if its a nightmare.

Level 13
"The first scissor cut into a new piece of construstion paper..."

"Ah yea thats good..."

Level 34
About showers... The strangest thing is about showers when you have to go under. You don't want to go take a shower but then after a while you don't want to out. :) Showering makes you think you're in your mom's belly again, surrounded by nice warm and tasty water. It's something psychological or something I don't know. Read this thing somewhere awhile ago.

Level 8
Depends on situation.
Night-time: Rain, the sound and smell are so soothing and the worries of the world wash away.
Winter Days: Sitting in the front room where the sunlight is best.
Going to sleep: Metal, Heavy Metal, Rock, Heavy Rock, Industrial Rock, Soft Rock. Played at low levels, the soothing beat rocks me to sleep. Seriously.

@ Dr00d - Yay, Family Guy reference.

Level 45
*warm shower, just sitting down playing with the water and thinking.

*Sitting out side in the sun barking at things and looking at the birds.

*Listening to my music as I walk through dark hall ways with people (not that its relaxing but feels awesome).

*Sleeping/dreaming

*Me and my rat together in bed having a nap and her on her belly.

*Nice warm soup and treat for no reason just cuz i want it :D

*Finding alot of money on the ground then noticing people wont take it from you or notice you taking it.

*finishing a 5hr+ painting and being happy with it after it has been finished.

Level 2
something that is really relaxing to me is going and listening to a waterfall, and just closing your eyes while you listen to your surroundings

Level 13
Coming home after a long day, making a nice roastbeef sandwitch, layin' down on the sofa, turnin' on some [Scrubs], and just drifting off into a nice nap as you listen to JD wisper to Justin the unicorn. Ahhh...

Yea I did that today. :grin:

Level 34
I like to cut myself.... jk...

I play video games to relax. Doesn't always work. =P They do make me forget my troubles though. It's my drug.

Level 26
What's relaxing is taking a razor blade and making a horizontal slice on my wrist, watching the blood ooze down, licking it. I find it rather arousing. Along with communism.

Status
Not open for further replies.