• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What racial icon sets do you think you/we need?

Which race/creep needs a racial icon set? (top 1-3 maybe 5 chosen)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
Hey guys, Im kimbo the Dragon and im a visual artist and to be graphics designer/illustrator. Im the creator of the huge dragon pack like this:
http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr328/The_Red_Hyena/My%20Art/show1br0.png which was made a long while ago.

I am planning on making another racial icon set (however less icons but more flexible) and to more races (up to 3) that the community wants and seems to be lacking. However, this will only be a short time thing as I will soon transition over to sc2 modding and put off huge texture projects or art projects for wc3.

I have created a poll to see which priority, people here think which race/creep needs more icons. Do not suggest what isnt on the poll, please go for what YOU need AND what you think the community needs.

Level 9
There isn't a skeleton race? Damn...

Well i'll have to go with murloc because there simply aren't any machete shaped swords on hive and suff.

Level 45
OLD examples of Gnoll icons:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnherognollslicer-58208/?prev=u=Kimberly&r=20&page=2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ngedarmour-54484/?prev=u=Kimberly&r=20&page=2

NEW murloc icon preview to show what the murloc icons will look like (might make murguls and mutant murlocs if i have time)
murloc.jpg

Level 11
Level 45
And the winners are!
1st.Goblin
2nd.Murloc (So far have done 5 drawings for icons)
3rd.Tauren

With a slip in due to a personal fave offfff:
4th.Worgen!

Icons will still be processed, that will all be done at the same time or possibly in batches from each group until all are finished. The project is on slight delay atm, but i havnt forgotten.

Level 45
And the winners are!
1st.Goblin
2nd.Murloc (So far have done 5 drawings for icons)
3rd.Tauren

With a slip in due to a personal fave offfff:
4th.Worgen!
Icons will still be processed, that will all be done at the same time or possibly in batches from each group until all are finished. The project is on slight delay atm, but i havnt forgotten.
----------------------------------
EDIT:SURPRISE!!!

WORGENS!
Hunger.jpg
WarWorgenBlessing.jpg
WorgenSmell.jpg
WorgenContent.jpg
WorgenClaw.jpg

Shift.jpg
HumanForm.jpg
WorgenForm.jpg
Calmworgen.jpg
AngryWorgen.jpg

Level 45
Gnolls:

Mutant gnoll XP
savagegnoll.jpg

Uhh.. Inner ...Lighting? May work on this more
lightningthing.jpg

War wounded Gnoll still being stable
IconLoser.jpg

Gnoll Pow! Gnolls runt beatin mentality
GnollOwned.jpg

wip, neck looks abit weird, might add abit of colour in a bg. Tis a Gnoll mechanic
GnollMechanic.jpg

Trolls, experimenting and alot of time on these ones:

1. Under The Voodoo
2. Troll growth
3. Troll Strike
UndertheVooju.jpg
TrollStrength.jpg
TrollSpite.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.