• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[poll] What Do You Think Is Missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi... before i say anything, let me just say im really bored :D
k, now i've been thinking alot about the type of models ppl make/upload onto this site, and i've been looking for a few models, and i can't find it :D.
Now since i'm not making any projects, i can't really *request* anything. I just really want a few cool model for me to play with... (that being said, i do however make maps)
there are a few models that i think ppl should've made them a long time ago and YOU can add ur needs here as well. (btw i have no idea how 2 make models)

1. one of the models that warcraft desperately needs is a good looking mummy. you know, the one that walk like zombie, and its covered with super long ... white... bandaid...thingy. ppl should made at least 1 variation a long time ago

2. a good ninja model... my idea version of ninja would be in a dark colored cloth clothing, and covers all parts of the body except the eyes, with a kanata strapped on the back (human of course). and it has animations of punching, kicking and using the sword on his back (the punching and kicking would probably be spell animation)

3. a good bamboo tree model (with variations) i would personally think the *individual* bamboo (since every model takes up so many space) should be a cluster of thing bamboos ... maybe shoots too, as they would be quite useful in asian themed maps, both as tree (the lumber resource for workers 2 gather), and declorations.

4. baal, we already got diablo and mephisto, we really need baal.

feel free 2 add your needs, and i personally have no idea where this thread belongs 2. so if its in the wrong place, sorry and could you move this to where it belong. ty

Status
Not open for further replies.