• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What music do you die for? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Power metal, "bard songs" (see: Blind Guardian), some Heavy Metal, classical.

YEAHYEAH! Progressive metal FTW! Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Hammerfall, Kamelot, Stratovarius, all of them. I also like: Skate/Hardcore Punk (Bad Religion, Millencolin), just about any type of metal, some techno, rock of any sort really, and indie!!!!! Yeah for indie!!! I don't like: Country, Rap, R&B, Reggae, Pop, Hip Hop, Mainstream Bullshit.

Level 5
god damn who don't hate the country music?? i already lose 2radios b'coz these f***ing country music:
1. when my sister listening to radio, the radio station play the country music and the my sister throw it, and blew up...
2. 1week ago, a radio station play some damn country music, and suddenly my younger brother shout "turn off that crazy music!!" , i was on the toilets and noone turn off the radio, and then my lil bro threw 2-3 of his toy's and hit the radio...

if trance music turn me happy, country music just turn me angry

Level 27
god damn who don't hate the country music?? i already lose 2radios b'coz these f***ing country music:
1. when my sister listening to radio, the radio station play the country music and the my sister throw it, and blew up...
2. 1week ago, a radio station play some damn country music, and suddenly my younger brother shout "turn off that crazy music!!" , i was on the toilets and noone turn off the radio, and then my lil bro threw 2-3 of his toy's and hit the radio...

if trance music turn me happy, country music just turn me angry

Where u live? iraque ? :p

EDIT - Could also be america :p

Level 18
the only shit i don't like is death metal, boyband, girlband, most pop singers, classical, and some country, not to mention most rap sucks.

anything else is good... but i am an indie rock person myself, love the garage punk sound because i grew up in that type of scene. then again i love the gangsta rap as well cus i am in that scene more often than not nowadays.

And country gets a bad rep from folk singers there is other country singers garth brooks, george straight, toby keith, Hank Williams, Waylon Jennings, Merle Haggard, McGraw, fucking JC(not jesus christ but someone better, Johnny Cash).

any who my favorite one man show is prolly tom waits... he is a god in the music business.

Last edited:
Level 36
which pwn all.

seriously, don,t judge until you,ve been to Québec.

I love Coldplay...

Hah I've been to Quebec, so i'm free to judge all I want. Smelly frogs don't do it for me sir, your people are quite ignorant. You as a person, are alright, as are SOME of the french, but the vast majority of them are ignorant pig-dogs.

PS Green Day absolutely sucks. American Idiot is absolutely horrible. Old Green Day, a la Dookie, Minority, Warning is the only good music they have ever produced. All of this new punk politcal opera crap sucks. They changed their target audience from punk listeners to teenage girls and posers. Their audience is usually to stupid to understand the underlying politcal messages in any of their songs anyway. Disgusting.

Hah I've been to Quebec, so i'm free to judge all I want. Smelly frogs don't do it for me sir, your people are quite ignorant. You as a person, are alright, as are SOME of the french, but the vast majority of them are ignorant pig-dogs.

PS Green Day absolutely sucks. American Idiot is absolutely horrible. Old Green Day, a la Dookie, Minority, Warning is the only good music they have ever produced. All of this new punk politcal opera crap sucks. They changed their target audience from punk listeners to teenage girls and posers. Their audience is usually to stupid to understand the underlying politcal messages in any of their songs anyway. Disgusting.

Quote for fucking truth.

Level 45

hmm.. i guess i must be stupid then... but i understand most of politcal messages they output, but you dont neccasarly have to understand them to listen to the music...

Hah I've been to Quebec, so i'm free to judge all I want. Smelly frogs don't do it for me sir, your people are quite ignorant. You as a person, are alright, as are SOME of the french, but the vast majority of them are ignorant pig-dogs..

where have you been in Québec anyway?! You've got the whole picture wrong...

Level 36
I been in and out, to Montreal, and across the whole damn thing on the way back from a trip to the East Coast. Here is a sample of the ignorism I am forced to put up with in my life: In every school across Canada it is mandatory that we must learn French in grade school, as well as get a credit in French in High School. Every product being sold in the country must have French labels as well. When I was travelling through Quebec there was heavy duty construction on the roads, and there were of course signs everywhere. Not one of the construction workers could speak any understandable English, and of course all of the signs are in French. No english at all. That's ignorance if you ask me.

Level 11
"Here's a message from uncle Billy: Don't buy drugs...
...Become a popstar and you'll get them freely" :D

And as I always say to everyone that listens that shit techno, music is played on an instrument!!

What about ska? In truth, it is not my favourite, but ska concerts are the greatest!

Level 27
"Here's a message from uncle Billy: Don't buy drugs...
...Become a popstar and you'll get them freely" :D

And as I always say to everyone that listens that shit techno, music is played on an instrument!!

What about ska? In truth, it is not my favourite, but ska concerts are the greatest!

I have a friend thats into raggea shit and ska and all.. but nah its to stoned music for me :p

I been in and out, to Montreal, and across the whole damn thing on the way back from a trip to the East Coast. Here is a sample of the ignorism I am forced to put up with in my life: In every school across Canada it is mandatory that we must learn French in grade school, as well as get a credit in French in High School. Every product being sold in the country must have French labels as well. When I was travelling through Quebec there was heavy duty construction on the roads, and there were of course signs everywhere. Not one of the construction workers could speak any understandable English, and of course all of the signs are in French. No english at all. That's ignorance if you ask me.

Then anyone who doesn't know english is ignorant? Going to Québec is like going to another country with a different language, expecting to have english there is pretty much hopeless.

Level 36
Then anyone who doesn't know english is ignorant? Going to Québec is like going to another country with a different language, expecting to have english there is pretty much hopeless.

LOL Except that QUEBEC IS PART OF CANADA. You are a province, one pissy little sub-section of the much greater whole. You are expected to be a part of the rest of that whole instead of being the whiney isolationist bastards that you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.