• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do u listen to music when u skin/model/spll/map/draw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I do, too. I mainly have movie/anime/game soundtracks...lots of different styles that fit a lot of different moods. I always try to listen to something that fits the theme of whatever work I'm doing, to sort of help me get in the right mindset (I.e. fast paced music when writing battle scenes, or easy-listening when mapping sceneic terrain, ect.)
-VGsatomi

Level 14
I listen to music fitting what im doing aswell, but I dont listen to anything while triggering.

but the songs I most commonly listen to is;
basket case by Greenday
God is away on business by Tom Waits
Mmm mmm mmm by Crash Test dummies
The bearsong by Green Jelly
Mad World by Gary Jules
Colt 45 by Afroman(not sure on artist)
When I come around by Greenday
Maxwells silver hammer by The Beetles
The piano man by Billy Joel
Three little pigs by Green Jelly
Wonderboy by Tenacious D
Tribute by Tenacious D
The lonely willy wanker by Adam Sandler
Fuck the system by SOD
ATWA by SOD
Land down under by men at work

Level 13
when i work on my super secret map, i listen to music. normally, i listen to Linkin Park, Hoobastank, Led Zepplin, Nickleback, Default, and sometimes Avril Lavigne.

Level 21
Ohh.. slipknot is nice behind Gojira, a french band...
Sorry for Linkin park lovers but I hate dat's. I think they try to do too many musics sorts at the same time. The first album of Limp Bizkit is cool, but after they be too 'linkinistic' for me. Everyone have the right to love dat !
I hear also Led zep', Pink Floyd, The doors, The who, Dire street, the White Stripes, Roots of Sepultura (I can do Seven Nation Army at the guitar :p . U know : Pom...pompompompom pom poooom...bis).
I love also Orichas, Mussorgsky (yeah, dat's classic music. I'm not joking ! I hear dat after Slipknot and it's 100% true !), and so many dub bands : Asian Dub Foundation, Kaly, High Tone, Ezekiel (french band) and Mr Oizo.

Level 4
I listen to certain music to certain things like, if I was drawing my Halo Comic with the Covenant Elite killing Marines and like ripping them apart i'd have some loud or violent kind of music, but like in general right now, i bought a copy of my favourite show "Pride" So i just set it to play the theme song over and over again ^_^;

Level 21
Arr ! I'm a crap ! I've forgot all my FunK Collection !
-The whispers
-Funkadelic
-Kool & The gang
-Eart, Wind & Fire
-Tower of Power
Pfuu... I feel better
Actually I listen to And the beat goes on by the whispers... It rox ! I've do my Khalk'ru Summoner with that & Some kinda lover...

Level 12
No set playlist i like all music as long as it has a good beat, involves somesort of talent and gives off a feeling that they made the song to give a little wisdom or insight

Favorites:
Red hot chilli peppers
Tower of Power
Tenacious D
Led Zeppelin
Dandy Warhols
Edan
Bob Marley
BB king
Gypsie kings
Or i'll play my classical guitar or my bass

Level 5
When i make maps i usually listen to music. When i wirte triggers what are 5 pages long music really comes good.
What i mostly listen to is: Iron Maiden, Metallica, Evanescence, Nightwish, Emperor, Linkin Park, and so on.

Music helps me stay at the computer when i have really enough of a bug that makes my life miserable.

Level 13
pink floyd is good. doors and eric claptin is also. Led Zepplin is also good! 4 of the songs are related to JRR Tolken!

Status
Not open for further replies.