• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what kind of map does players like these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im workin on my fave game type at the moment, multi laned hero defense that actually requires a balanced team to do well. Epic terrain that makes you say OMG every time you see it is a must

Level 5
Something quick, balanced/equal.. something that you enjoy and don't get extra benefits from loading codes.

Something like Hero Wars. It was quite a popular game before.. alongside with DotA but now it has vanished like it wasn't even there. I hope someone remake those kind of map again and re-popularize it.. sigh.. i missed playing that..

Level 18
SueyCider said:
Im workin on my fave game type at the moment, multi laned hero defense that actually requires a balanced team to do well. Epic terrain that makes you say OMG every time you see it is a must

Funny, I'm working on something similar.

Level 19
I kind of prefer Real-Time Strategy Games which are based purely on Warcraft Lore especially like Dark Ages of Warcraft (My favorite Real-Time Strategy)...

Level 7
i prefer RPG games...

if warcraft could do sign in and log out like MMOPRG's and could have more than 12 players at a time, i will give my life to this..^^

Status
Not open for further replies.