• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

The dark side has possessed me, I've been thoroughly bewitched by the vocal track of these dubstep tunes. However, my abhorrent laziness has prevailed and I could not be arsed finding out whether the singer is called Obsidia or CoMa (or neither one). Moreover, I could not discern if she does non-dubstep music, which evidently would be preferable given my opinion on techno-lag as a musical genre. Consider yourself warned, though, this is repetitive, ear-tormenting dubstep of the vilest kind.

Level 25

Lunar Aurora - Der Pakt

Summoning - Lugburz

Nidhoggr - From the Forest Came the Wanderer

Siebenbürgen - Skuggor

Both Lunar Aurora and Summoning are re-active!
Lunar Auroras album will be here shortly,
Summonings is still unknown, from what
I know. Can't fucking wait for 'em anyway!

Nidhoggr is probably the best "Burzum-worship" out there,
sad thing that they didn't continue (and never will)...
And reviving Siebenbürgen! Damn... I love the lyrics to "Skuggor"!

one of the best experimental metal i've ever heard. How can something be both very funny and very awesome?
Experimental isn't even enough to explain UneXpect; amazing shit none the less! :)

favorite anime of all time!
and of course some metulz! This time black!
Black Lagoon is pretty damn awesome! I fucking love the "grey" areas of the anime. Even if it's not prominent all the time, I shiver every time they lift forth something more "serious"... So damn good!

And... Quorthon, see you in Valhalla.

This is, without question, their magnum opus! :')

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I'll just leave this here and hope somebody knows about these guys and can tell me what album this track is taken from. Because Wikipedia is not being helpful and I'm too lazy to find out myself.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Awesome on so many levels, especially if you know a little about the band.
Really too bad the higher and lower frequencies are murdered by the format, sounds much better on the CD.
Eagerly awaiting the album.
Sadly, this is more or less the only satisfying track from the new album. Though I'll suspend final judgement until I've heard it on a proper audio system.

Status
Not open for further replies.