• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favorite song at the moment?

Level 24
So the most recent Sabaton album was released this morning... only problem is I can't decide which song I like the most of these two:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
So the most recent Sabaton album was released this morning... only problem is I can't decide which song I like the most of these two:

Bah, 82nd all the way obviously, duh!
The entire album is pretty awesome imo tho (just Flander Fields isn't a strong entry for me).
To think that humanity hasn't lost a skirmish against zombies in 104 years:

You may want to read a bit about that story of Russians surviving gas and attacking the Germans in a frenzy... :)

Another entry from the album:

Last edited:
Level 24
By the way @Shar Dundred my muse, my darkest desire. It turns out Sabaton recently made a new music video:

(By the way, please don't tell @WhiteFang what I called you, I still haven't quite worked him up to accepting polygamy... hang on a minute, is polygamy even legal in Sweden? ... *googling*... curses...)

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
It turns out Sabaton recently made a new music video:
Yeah, forgot about that.
By the way @Shar Dundred my muse, my darkest desire.
(By the way, please don't tell @WhiteFang what I called you, I still haven't quite worked him up to accepting polygamy... hang on a minute, is polygamy even legal in Sweden? ... *googling*... curses...)
Hahaha, stick to the wolf, I'm WAY out of your league, northener. ;)

Level 24
@Razosh polygamy is basically a word to feel good about being a unfaithful slut.it shouldn't be legal

Come now, there's pleanty of me to go around, you can share, 31 kg each. (65 pounds if you're not from the civillized world. ;) )

By the way, here's a great Russian cover of a song I posted earlier.