• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What is your favorite song at the moment?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
If you're asking how we know that the Poetic Edda is written by different scholars over different centuries, it is because it uses language which, in translation simply doesn't make sense
We've already been through this. The question was if Norse Mythology is "original" stuff or a rip of mythologies from other peoples.
Thor is forced into a wedding gown by Freya and married of to the giant Thrym.
So, ice giants were gay?
Jesus Christ
It's not about Jesus Christ.

Level 24
We've already been through this. The question was if Norse Mythology is "original" stuff or a rip of mythologies from other peoples.

Well if that is the question then the answer is yes, absolutly ripped off, I can't tell you from when or where but it absolutly is, just like every other religion. Just look at the Bible as an example, the tale of Noah is a pure copy of the tale of Gilgamesh and Jesus Christ was born to a virgin on December 25th, able to walk on water, performed miracles, ressurected his buddy and was called the lamb just like Horus, Mithra and all other gods in the middle east. This lack of originality is true in all religions we've historical background for. Aphrodite is just a rip off of Arstarte and so on and so on.

Anyway this is where I have to call it quits, if you want to continue debating this I'd be more than happy to do so but "What is your favourite song" is not the proper forum.

Anyhow here's a great band from Austria.