• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favorite Half-LIfe game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Velm: HL2 is funniest if you ask me, zombies are hilarious when on fire.

The zombie at start of Ravenholm is funny (though zombies come before him if you wait for a few seconds at start). You don't think that Glados is hilarious?

Ordworse: Episode Two ftw. That's the best. And... portal too. I loved it,but it was too short -.-

Well, the final Strider battle in HL2EP2 was brilliant. But... I still think that Portal is the best. Best puzzler of all time. Ravenholm chapter in HL2 is brilliant! No guns you have to use, just a gravity gun with a saw! The saw, gravity gun and portal gun = ftw. Lol you could find a Lambada (or is it Lambda... I forget) by grabbing a saw, throwing it onto a wall, then getting a wood plank and running onto the plank onto the saw and over, and there! AMAZING.

Level 9
Noes!™ Portal! "You're doing...VERY WELL. Please proceed to the chamberlock."

Favorite Game: Portal.
Favorite Mod: Black Mesa, an upcoming remake mod of Half-Life.

Level 11
Hi. I'm new guy in this group :p
Anyway, I newer played HL2, or any mods(1 or 2).
I finished Half Life, and Opposing force, but newer did Blue Shift. I got to a point where I just couldent figure out what to do. I dont even remeber all things about it. Was long ago :)
So, Opposing force, and Blue shift are expanzions, not mods, right?
Oh wait. I played 1 mode for Half Life. Counter Strike :p

my favourites are opposing force and HL2, opposing force coz u have many more weapons and some more enemies than in hl1, but u also have mighty allies and it has more counter strike elements (soldiers vs. ninja-black operation) than the others. in hl2 u got some similar stuff like in OF (squads 2 hlp u) and many new enemies (like striders, new ZOMBIES FTW!!!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.