• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Favorite Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Its simple, just tell us your favorite comedian, i'll start of, mine is George Carlin, he is freaking awesome, one of the most funniest atheist i've ever heard of

Level 14
Hmm damn, I forgot about Jeff Dunham.. he's funny too.

Christopher Walken is hilarious but he's not really a comedian.

Level 26
I love Dane Cook because of his astounding ability to entertain an audience without telling a single joke. It makes you wonder when people are going to realize they like Dane Cook only because he's jumping and shouting a lot, and then change the channel so they can laugh some more at the Special Olympics.

Level 14
Dane Cook was funny for like the first year he was a comedian. Now he's boring and annoying.

Also, Stephen Lynch is hilarious.

Level 14
Yeah, I just remembered when MSBB said Special Olympics, it reminded me of his song about the Special Olympics o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.