• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is the funniest thing that happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
The day we just watered our grass and i had to go weed whack... didn't notice the wet dog poop in the area i was weed whacking, so i accidently hit it, at first i thought i just struck mud, but a second later i started smelling dog poop, the worst part was, that it was all over my clothes, hands, and mouth... i stood there speechless, and while i removed my clothing i just started busting out laughing, unforgettable moment in my life, and easily the funniest.

Level 14
The day we just watered our grass and i had to go weed whack... didn't notice the wet dog poop in the area i was weed whacking, so i accidently hit it, at first i thought i just struck mud, but a second later i started smelling dog poop, the worst part was, that it was all over my clothes, hands, and mouth... i stood there speechless, and while i removed my clothing i just started busting out laughing, unforgettable moment in my life, and easily the funniest.

That's funny.

I still remember when I first step on a dog poop. My new shoes were ruined....

Level 17

People excepted me. (just because of the name of it), gogo IntegerIndexer.

I once made a IsGameLoaded function that can be inlined without any trigger involved, just bug exploit, and then i made a proper one with a global boolean variable, and a trigger with the game load event.
But people didn't get the joke and take it seriously, while it was obviously hilarious, wasn't it ?

Level 13
The day I busted my father of cheating to my mother without even realizing as I was just a child. In hindsight the whole process ruined my candy coloured view of life and made me a cold cynic who realized the absurd hilarity of our so called existence.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I think my milk went sour when my request to wed Gliese 581 d was refused because it was an extrasolar planet and approximately 20 light-years away, and I was like "YOU THINK YOU GET TO PREACH TO ME ABOUT UNREQUITED LOVE JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO WEAR THICK-RIMMED GLASSES," to the clerk behind the desk with a snide grin on his face. I really think I reached him, but he called security so I never got to catch a glimpse of the impact.

So anyways now I laugh at the first amendment.

Level 16
When i turned to look around the man with a shiny beard who approached me in a minimalist fashion for black trench coats and a white brimmed camo fedora with roses on top while singing rap music using a ukelele in an outerworld fashion.
oh, and he had a mustache.
HAD

Status
Not open for further replies.