• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats the wierdest thing that's happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Falling for a free item type post from internet forums, like free ipod or whatever, and i went to the free ipod thing and I GOT ONE!!! woot woot lol. I thought for sure i got scamed, oh well i didnt :). Im a dummy for any kind free stuff.

Level 2
Same thing here. . . I was doing one of those free things
and thought that I'm totaly stupid (so did everyone I know)
AND I WON LOL I still can't beleve it today I won a Ipod. . .
But now I get like thousands of comercial things. But they
burn good in the chimney :D

Level 2
lol

i had a dream i was at school and stuf and 2 weeks later the same day it happend to the point like when i brock my pencile and failed me test now if it did this when i got hit by a car i would of been werder

Level 7
I had one of those deals where I just knew that something big was about to happen. I was driving home from the library and I came up to this corner that from the direction I was coming is totally blind. There is a yield sign but nearly no1 pays it any attention. So anyway as I was coming up I slowed down just a bit and just seconds before going past a dumptruck blasted around the corner doing a good 95 km/h. It was freaky as hell, I just stopped on the side of the road and sat for 10 minutes before I had calmed enough to keep on going home.

Status
Not open for further replies.