• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is the name of this zombie survival map THANKS ALOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
well its about doing missions but it dosent say missions. ithink a boss is a huge abonation (undead heavey tank). well there has alot of bosses. shooters have ammo.

well there are alot of diffrent characters. i remember that machinegunner or whatever he is called had dual wielding mod shooting with 1 gun in each hand. i remember there were enginner and alot of other classes one class what psychic who had psychic abilities or whatever but i dont remember. i think there was a timmer. it was like resident evil some what.

its not resident evil its not the lost city. its not rural zombie onslaught (survivng at the farm). its not.

thanks i dont know if its still here in hiveworkshop cuz its refreshed. and i think its not here.

well do you know the name.

well i remember u can pick what point ur team is going to start on. (all are on same team ) expect controlled npc monsters ;)

THANKS. i would best answer if i could :D

Level 3
well you pick a class from a barrack. the machinegunner i remember was very slow and he could use a spell so he had one weapon in both arms. and he couldent move. on that spell. and u could stop the spell. to return to normal.

well i think the psychic class name was recon. well i think it had all classes from resident evil. tyhe typcial enginner and such. well i dont remember quite.

well u cant change weapons u are stuck with ur hero orignal weapon just as meele gamses. blademaster cant change his weapon can he :) well...

keep quessing... im sure to remember it THANKS ALOT I REEALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.