• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recommend warchaser maps and name of one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
well the one im looking for i think is titled some ruins or escpae the ruins. i remember there was one hero called sky knight it think he had teleport and lightning. then there was a naga sea lord i think. and many other various heros. like warchaser. and i remember you go and explore and u should escape the ruins by making quests and trying to get out and i remember sqaushbuckler or something. it was like admiral proudmore skin. and i remember the final boss being illidan i think with a timmer you must kill him before.

Can you give me the excatly title=? i would be happy.

secondly can you recommend warchaser maps. where u are a hero and explpre with your team. or where u are with a team trying to survive like 7 blademaster or something. that is funny thanks alot.

Level 3
its called invande the ruins :)) in epicwar..... and i recommend tomb of jarahcon 0.8 and tomb of jarahcon less then 2.0. (they are 2 diffrent). and i recommend the fallen heroes and i recommend 7 dreadlords final ver. and i recommend frostskullcavern,nerfarian revenge and i recommend and some i havent played= sunken google it on hive. anyways keep comming suggestions ps. i played all blizzard maps u get.

i also recommend scourge by sgt johson creatr of frostcavern

Status
Not open for further replies.