• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I can't remember the name of this older WC3 map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
It was for the Frozen Throne. I remember it was a really small area, where you survived in the middle. You could build workshops or something I believe to help get better items. You had to survive by killing zergling type things, and I could be wrong, but I believe it had something to do with mars. I think there may have been bosses, but I could be wrong again. I know you could save/load characters using your codes. I remember that you played as the space marine model or whatever. It was very small map with reddish-orange terrain. Edit: You could level up, and there were character classes I believe.

Sorry for being really vague, I haven't played this map since at least 2008 or 2009, possibly earlier. I tried my best to describe it, any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Level 6
Let me see if my description is similar to yours.

You stay in the middle of the map and you can only wander around it. There are barracks in the north-west which you will upgrade and train your units, after a about 30 or 45 minutes a undead-town shape space ship will come and pick your hero and you have to survive before the space ship come.

Level 1
I tried looking at the Starship troopers maps, those are similar but not what I was looking for. Thanks for the help though, every little bit narrows it down!

Status
Not open for further replies.