• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is "item place goblin land mine" spell based of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am making a custom spell and i need to tell a unit to use his ability "lay mine" via trigger. I do not know what the goblin land mind ability is based off of...i've tried sentry ward, statis trap and some other but can't seem to figure it out...any help would be appreciated.

Level 13
You want make an ability to lay mine? How can the mine explosion?
First------------------
Go to the Item Abilities,find Item Place Goblin Land Mines,you can set the level and set it to Unit Ability,off the item ability.
Mine Explosion----------------------?
Go to Special Abilities,then click Units,it has an ability that name is AOE Damage Upon death,it use for goblin land mine which near the land mine will auto explosion,also you can add level and damages.
Sentry ward?--------------------------
It same with goblin ability,go Item Abilities and find the Sentry Wards (Item)
Statis Trap?-----------------
Same with anothers.

Level 26
Changing these fields does not have an effect.

As a item ability on default, this ability does not have an order string, therefore you have to do it via the numeric id.

JASS:
call IssuePointOrderById(<unit>, 852278, <x>, <y>)

Either use that, or do it via item or take another ability.

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
You can use this:
  • init
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to yourability
    • Actions
      • Set tempp = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Create 1 dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at tempp facing Default building facing degrees
      • Hero - Create goblin Mines and give it to (Last created unit)
      • Hero - Order (Last created unit) to use (Last created item) on tempp
      • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_tempp)
@WaterKnight I have checked that function for golbin mines, because I prefer doing orders via ids too but this time it doesn't worked. Number 852278 isn't the id of goblin mine, so I started to look for it. However, couldn't find it and even searched here. It's wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.