• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What I Think Of Good Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Just Remember Opinions Are Like Assholes Everybody Has One!, Over In My Country Easter Is Coming Soon And I Thought I Would Share My Reasons Why I Hate Good Friday!, Most Of The Popes Family Were Fishermen And They Were Basically The Only Fishermen in The State, They Were Low On Business, So The Pope Told Everybody That They Couldn't Eat Red Meat On Good Friday And Everybody Believed It, This Really Grinds My Gears, So Id Thought Id Share It!

Level 34
This is nothing new. As brad said, it's an old tradition, but I don't think it's silly.

Level 2
Even Though Im Against Athiests For Not Believing In Anything, There Still Alot Less Corrupt Then Christians...

Level 2
Christians Don't Spread Love, They Scare People Into Their Religion On The Fear Of They Will Go To Hell If They Don't!

Level 34
It's true. We just want to scare you into our Religion. Not for any particular reason, it's just fun.

Way to stand against oppression, and fight the evil Christians!

On Good Friday, my relatives (mainly from my father's side) have a reuinion at my Grandma's brother's place and eat eggnogs.

Christians Don't Spread Love, They Scare People Into Their Religion On The Fear Of They Will Go To Hell If They Don't!
Why do you add uppercases on the beginning of every single word?

Level 35
Good Friday, the day my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ died on a cross of which involved having his limbs impaled to a couple of pieces of ruggedly cut wood with three rather gruesome looking spikes, after a few wretched sessions of merciless flogging, and humiliations for undeserving, ungrateful little bastards like you and me.

Christianity is corrupt? No. People are corrupt.

God is corrupt? No. People's twisted interpretations of him are corrupt.

Christians are evil? Yes, but we are evil beings, striving for goodness, and purity that Christ offers. We will not be evil in the end of all things.

~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.