• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What...How..? What do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I just got Frozen Throne expansion pack recently and i have been getting used to things till i realised i could import things! I looked around the sight and thought: Why not make a starcraft game for WC3!
I have been having no trouble downloading things the only problem is when i download things like larva, drones etc they are appearing as green checkered cubes! I have tried many things, could someone please either show what to do and how to download them or let me download a pre-made starcraft map?

Level 19
Hmm test them if they work in game
Or save the map close the editor and re-open it
WE always does that

Level 19
Did you try them in game ? anyway Im gonna check the model
And try setting the model path to Guardian.mdx only

Level 3
Oh! Thanks! They do appear! I thought they dont if they appear in editor as cubes, thanks so much! But one more thing when you download larva they need a texture called 8x8cloud or something? Do i need this?

Status
Not open for further replies.