• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you put the models or skins in game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've seen some really friggin sweet skins and models on this site and downloaded them! :thumbs_up: unfortunately, nowhere on this site have i found a tutorial telling you how to put them in your game. I reeeeeeeeally want to put them in my next map and i will give you credit! I need to know how to put them in game. no readmes tell me, no descriptions, no tutorials, no nuthin. so please help. I DO NOT HAVE THE FROZEN THRONE EXPANSION. I only have RoC.

sincerely,
Chromeboi
:infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 36
Honestly, use the damned Search, it's there for precisely this reason.

unfortunately, nowhere on this site have i found a tutorial telling you how to put them in your game

You really musn't have looked hard at all. The question you are asking is probably the most-asked question in the history of Warcraft 3, so you really think we wouldn't have ample reference to it for all of the n00bs?

Level 3
i did use the search! i looked for import, add skins, models, and many other things. and it irritates me when people use the word "noob" when they obviously dont know what it means. im new to the site, so im a "newb"

Status
Not open for further replies.