• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What have you planned 4 Christmass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hi

let's see... yes pretty straight forward. what is planned for your Christmass day?

I plan on finally finding Santa, last year I couldn't find him but this time I have my pokeball ready and set to epic

Level 19
Writing code.
An interesting time occupier for the Christmass time.

I once coded all the way into New years, and the program I used had some sort of built in clock to tell me Happy New Year

Netbeans doesn't have such things anymore... I'm not sure why

Oh I forgot to add, I thought the thought that my computer knew it was newyears and not me was very sad :(

Spend time with your family this holiday... or at least kill a few pixies out of habit

Roland

R

Roland

Get fucked and get drunk and loose another limb. That's my mission.

Level 25
not if there is not body

In America at least, if no body is found there is no proof that anyone was killed and as such you can not be charged with murder.

I live in the UK where killing an intruder, that has killed some of your family already, is illegal
Your lack of knowledge about the law is astounishing.
Can't be charged with murder if no body is found? Ever heard about DNA?
The last one is a blatant madeup thing..

Anyhow, merry christmas folks! Mine is spent with relatives and family.

Level 19
Your lack of knowledge about the law is astounishing.
Can't be charged with murder if no body is found? Ever heard about DNA?
The last one is a blatant madeup thing..

Anyhow, merry christmas folks! Mine is spent with relatives and family.
just to clear things up

in America if the victims body can not be found or identified, then no charge of murder can be filed.

under the condition that there isn't a trail of blood coming out of your house

it was a law created to prevent people being charged with murder when the victim is actually still alive and walking around

and yes in the UK any murder is illegal, even self defence or suicide.

'any Action with the intent to kill...' is classified as murder and is illegal. meaning if you intend to kill someone you have broken the law

..... now Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm off to buy that gun right now

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

Aye shut your bloody mouth you rubbish twat I'm fucking sick of your Tomfuckery here in Hiveworkshop making bullshit threads that annoy people so much. Now go buy that gun and shoot yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.