• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
To that project.. think it was called The Great Troll Wars... stumbled across it today only to realise its last update was in 2005.. really a shame if it collapsed cause it was looking very promising...

anyone know if they released a demo or any of the troll models used in the project? or if they are still going? :s

Babmer, raginspeedhorn has right. The only thing that was shown about this project, was bullshit smoothtalking by TerranUp16 and some models by unfortunate but talented modellers and skinners like falcoknight and jigrael (well known in wc3 modding community) who were lured by above mentioned bluffer. You should know that models is not equal mod. But if you really want to know, ragingspeedhorn will be glad to explain it what it is really about. :wink:

(omg! Pins too :eek:)

Level 4
mrhm, well i had no idea that was the case, however my intentions were not to simply spread "propaganda" as you say ragingspeedhorn, i was mearly surprised at how blunt your statement of "it was shit anyways" was considering how much i knew about the project at the time..

Ah well thanks anyway people.. been looking desperately for some forest troll models ;D. found a few skins but nothing big enough for a custom race/campaign im working on, saw this project and thought aha a godsend!
nvm then.

Status
Not open for further replies.