• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What Does This Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys. My friend and I were at the Value Village the other day and we found a shirt. It's grey with red scripture above a big "7".
My first guess was that the scripture was Klingon, but after looking up the alphabet it doesn't really look like it. It doesn't really look
like any other sort of writing I've seen before, either.

If anyone could tell me what the writing is in, link me to the source, and possibly even translate it, I'd be grateful. Thanks

Here's a link to the shirt, if you didn't see it earlier in the post:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/powcb1/SSPX0526.jpg

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Yeah it is defiantly Japanese. I wasn't able to piece together the whole sentences symbols but I did get this much after a close look "うりトラ", I'm not even sure if those are the proper symbols but they looked about right to me. You will need the other 2 or 3 symbols to get much of anything out of google translator though.

Level 25
I prefered stuff like Cyborg 009
cyborg009.jpg

translation of my post and why it uses this video: it means it is some blah blah in chin chong, you care too much

Every word we speak is just a sound to those who can't understand. It can only have meaning if you know what those sounds mean. Our words are just like what the birds' sounds they create. Nothing seems to matter, but to them those sounds have meanings.

The song with a beautiful and meaningful lyrics is nothing but a sound and we might not like it, but if you understand what it says, you will love to listen to that song over and over again.

How silly... it says nothing! T-shirts don't talk! Jesus...
Books talk; Street signs talk; Your e-mails talk; written letters talk; a t-shirt talks; even animals talk. You see, it is not only us, humans who can talk.
EDIT,
What you are reading now talks...

Well, even the sound of the air talks, the ticking of the clock talks, the sound of your keyboard when you type talks. All that bears sound or those that we can see as signs or signals talk. If we only know how to understand them, they really talk.

EDIT
If you think they don't then, be it. It's always us who decides for ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.