• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you think I shall add here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
It's a playable map.
So I'm asking what do I need to make this more attractive, or more something like making the map cool.

Here's the screen shot
199316_132286880177836_100001895757877_212677_1570724_n.jpg

*The X mark is just a sign that it is the center =)

Level 1
maybe some plant life on the ground and hills : ) but i dont know how "fixed" it needs to look

Level 7
Well that would depend on the theme of the map, for example;
If the theme is zombie survival - then add corpses, remains, destroyed things
If the theme is a grand temple - Add statues, braizers, possibly a sacrificial altar, guards
If the theme is an abandoned town - add shrubs, vines, run down buildings
Those are just simple ideas of what could be added.

Level 18
you should add a big red evil chicken. Besides that add grass around the temple thing and not normal grass tileset but im talking about doodads (check the UTM) ehm besides that you might wana add a cool looking Padaran Temple (check the hive models) i think it would fit and besides that make a nice sun in the sky and use skybox and fog to make the sky look smexy (Ask fladdermasken if you do not know how he is a pro at it) and in the front maybe make 2 long pools with plants in them and a road to the temple between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.