• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What do you expect if i say Worker resistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yan

Yan

Level 6
I need your help to one of my maps idea :

I must to know what do you except on a map name
Worker Resistance:

• Gameplay
  • Enemies
  • Spell
  • With or Without heroes

etc.

I ask this because it's to know what i need to change to my map.

Level 11
Well i looked at ur other thread, but honestly the Map Name sounds like a map where a limited amount of workers, resist some type of enemy for some time, but i would give the map name something more specific... but that just an opinion.. :D hehe

Reactions: Yan

Yan

Yan

Level 6
Ok, thx for answers

What's better?

1) Have a squad of units (a specific number of units of different type) or Make your base and a build your proper army?

2) A gameplay with heroes or A gameplay without them (like Starcraft)?

3) Resist for some time or Resist during an infinite time until you block where the enemies spawn?

PS: If you have ideas don't hesitate to post it here or here

1) The second one is what Warcraft III is all about: nothing fancy.
2) With Heroes!
3) I don't like limitations, e.g. Kill all the heroes within 5 minutes and then a countdown timer fires. I like to play the way I want and take the time to engineer the events myself, so I say no for the first one. Infinite time seems logical.

Those ideas though don't comply with the initial name of your project. Workers' Resistance is something irrelevant to heroes. Try heroes that have the concept of a worker.

Reactions: Yan

Yan

Yan

Level 6
1) The second one is what Warcraft III is all about: nothing fancy.
2) With Heroes!
3) I don't like limitations, e.g. Kill all the heroes within 5 minutes and then a countdown timer fires. I like to play the way I want and take the time to engineer the events myself, so I say no for the first one. Infinite time seems logical.

Those ideas though don't comply with the initial name of your project. Workers' Resistance is something irrelevant to heroes. Try heroes that have the concept of a worker.

I think i will follow your advices, I prefer give players make their proper choice.
I need people's help again to find several way to block paths in the spawn(s) spot (explosion, Build walls, Ritual....) follow your inspirations

PS: If the map interest you PM me with your e-mail inside : I will recontact you with an lastest version of the map before i upload it on the Hive.

Yan

Yan

Level 6
Worker resistance sounds for me like a revolution against the king or something :) I like it with heroes and no time limit too :D
I thought the same at the begining but I researched something funny.

I need people's help again to find several way to block paths in the spawn(s) spot (explosion, Build walls, Ritual....) follow your inspirations.
I won't use the "build walls" idea because nothing prevent enemies to destroy them. I suggest you two ideas, tell me what do you think about them: To block paths I would use a Fire Wall and/or a Tree Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.