• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What campaigns should i play?

Level 2
Hello. I would like you to suggest me finished top quality wc3 campaigns. The kind that presents strategy and economic aspect of the game - not this hero wandering kind. The best ones i played are Rise of the Blood Elves, Shadows of Hatred, Chasing the Dawn, Jeopardy of the Horde, Lord of the Clans, The Adventures of Rowan the Wise, Troll Campaign, Arthas Campaign, Alternate. What would fit into this list?

Level 21

The books of Arkain are pretty decent, a bit too wild for my taste but they provide a lot of content and playtime.

Level 29
If you are really interested on playing older Warcraft games.

1.Warcraft: Orcs & Humans Custom Campaigns by LordPerenoldeII:

2.Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness Custom Campaigns. There are 2 versions of this one (Helldoom & LordPerenoldeII), but I highly suggest getting the latter ones, since it contains several features that's not present in the Helldoom's version:

And, as raypack said earlier, you can even play CSW, which is a remastered version of Warcraft II, but it's made on the new Reforged engine.