• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] What are your thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
First of all I don't need help, this is a thread to share a trigger.

Quick Intro:

I was messing around in WE doing random stuff and I decided to use this Event:
  • Player - Ability Button Pressed
so I decided to make something in a hurry, it's basically the system that is used when building:
gif-001-gif.349355
and this is actually pretty great considering the possibilities that come with it.

the only problem I see is that it's not as smooth as when trying to build something.

(Not gonna bother posting the triggers here, download the map if you want to take a look)

Attachments

• mouse track.w3m
    16.4 KB · Views: 20
  • gif 001.gif
    36.8 MB · Views: 185
Level 20
@Devalut Sadly I'm not a jass pro to understand what that trigger does lol, I can only code basic stuff and mostly UI natives because that's the only thing I bothered to learn.

The reason I don't post the triggers here is this:
upload_2020-3-15_19-47-53.png
it's 5 triggers that each have 4-5 actions

EDIT:
I forgot to comment on this:
"stating this despite using anything past 1.31.1"

I don't understand what you mean >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.