• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are you talking about???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've asked a few people the following question: "how much lumber could a goblin shredder shred if a goblin shredder could shred lumber?" They had no idea what I was taling about when I said "two hundred." One claimed that the answer can't be an exact number because of the words "could" and "if". Clearly, there is no such thing as a goblin shredder and, therefore, it cannot shred lumber. However, if it did exist, we know that it would gather wood measured in units of lumber and that it would shred 200 lumber.

Level 12
That is untrue, however, for I can make it shred 200.000 if I wanted to, or 2 million, all depending upon the variables involved. Therefore it is not 200, it is any amount determined by the creator of that world :twisted:

Level 12
Yes, it is 42. The only thing that Adams neglects to mention is that penguins are the highest intelligence in the universe, so great in fact that most of the other Races do not even notice their stealth and slight of hand. Some consider them little more that playful and pretty creatures of ice, a facade they keep as long as it proves useful.

Level 4
So one day penguins will uncover their real self and take over the universe?
Holy crap were doomed!

ALL HAIL OUR NEW PENGUIN MASTERS!

Level 12
Wow, way to be a thread necro dude.

Anyways, yes, penguins will take over the entire world, then the rest of the euniverse. I know this because a ground squirrel told me.

Level 12
They do not have problems walking, but some of the arctic ones (specifically the Emperor and King) find it easier to lay on their bellies and move that way. Rockhoppers and Adele are nothing like that, however, and are very graceful even on land. As for taking over the world, all it will take is minor genetic modification to their germline cells and BAM! instant take over.

Level 4
Doesnt that apply to most species of animals? Some genetical changes and fishes can breathe air and be smart enough to kill us all...

Level 12
Maybe you should read the title of the forum Dan :p

No, fish are dumb, penguins are smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.