• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Werewolf

Keywords:
werewolf werewulf wolf furry anthro anthropomorph
Contents

Werewolf (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 23rd of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 23rd of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 3
i dled it and imported it but in world editor and ingame its just red legs and a red tail theres like nothing else and some of his arms and his stomach

Level 3
that's strange, i have the same probleme with only some parts in red! someone say that's because i need the skin part, but when i extract it, it seems to be not here. I don't understand. thx for help

Level 3
well i imported both the things that came with the file and it still wont work

Oh! aha! its not Textures/ its Texture/

Level 1
Hey, you have made my favourite model,make a little bit more animations like dissipitate,attach hero glow and it will be AWESOME!!!!

Level 2
This is a good Model for a Diablo 2 Map

Druid - Transforming into a Wearwolf.

:cry: Its the (sob sob) model (sob sob) iv been waiting for (sob again) my whole LIFE.

Well thanks for this great model Lol. 8)

Level 1
5/5 great model... I've been waiting for a model like this one for awhile.
Btw... is there a program to make models/skins or is it in the WE if not can u plz tell me where to get the program?

Level 8
if you are looking to change anything on this i recomend you make the werewolf more hunched over because the head looks weird stuck on a straigt bodie shape the neck doesn't not look like it could hold the head so the spine/back should be arched over slightly like the werewolves in dog soldiers and the howling. if this gets done it will have to be slightly adjusted but in the end it will look even better than before. i think i might try and new skin for it and upload it on skin section.

Level 1
I'm having a problem with the Werewolf showing up.. I'm getting bits of shadow showing as the legs and tail but no body or head... actually hardly any of the model really.. files are all where they should be.. bad skin?

Level 1
Like Mecheon said below my post you don't import the skin because it's already in Warcraft III

Thanks Mecheon I didn't know how to import it till I read your post :p

Level 2
MAN I NEED THIS MODEL FOR MY CLAN SHAM. HE WANTS THIS FOR HIS HERO...BUT: THE MODEL STILL DOESNT APPEAR IN GAME THERE ARE JUST ITS LAGS AND SOME PIXELED OTHER PARTS...PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, PLZ update your model so it can be used in maps...I rate 5/5 cause the model rocks but PLZ get it useable... :oops:

Level 12
Realy good model but when I tried to importd it the model had no torso or head but a few days later when I opened the map the model worked fine. Very good animations but the spin around move is strange. The tail could be better. Overall realy good and usefull model!