• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Welp, Happy New Year everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Don't know if there's a thread celberating already and I don't care. Anyways, welcome to 2008 people! I am officially pissed of right now because my life as I know it, has effectively been ruined!

No, I didn't get shot down for the prom or anything like that. My dad got stone drunk, now, this may not sound bad at first glance. But there's a catch.

He's a pastor, and pastor's get fired for drinking. =_=

Not only that, he threw up on himself, IN FRONT OF THE VICE-PRESIDENT OF OUR CHURCH. We are so screwed.

So, I will probably be gone for a while, I'll probably be packing as we go from our house, to some crappy little apartment because my dad decided to get drunk.

I honestly don't care what you say or do, I'm just really pissed off right now and needed to get it out of my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.