• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

well well, we meet again hive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i will not start some crap, lest any asshole on this forum shall boast. >>Werewulf...
anyways, hello again Hive Workshop, i intend to not let my anger and arrogance get the best of me just because some of you are a bit dumb...so, i wanna say i am sorry for being an asshole...
thank you

Level 27
i will not start some crap, lest any asshole on this forum shall boast. >>Werewulf...
anyways, hello again Hive Workshop, i intend to not let my anger and arrogance get the best of me just because some of you are a bit dumb...so, i wanna say i am sorry for being an asshole...
thank you

Yeah this will be like the most intelligent forum you've ever been on eh =p

thank you
Lol great start.

Wellcome (back?) to the hive! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.