• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Hive Workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Haha well what I expected, I forgot to post this thread before posting on any other threads! silly me,

Anyways hello I'm new to this Forum and I supose I'll treat the rules properly unlike some I can name, but hell don't want to make them look BAD and evil.

As you can see on the Prideful thread that I am the brother of AlotofGarbage, excuse him but he likes to spam on forums and do moronic things. Im not like that!

Anyways I hope to enjoy my stay at the Hive Workshop :).

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

What do you do? Modding wise, or are you here just to chat.

Level 7
What a welcoming post from an ahmahgahd Canadian! Thanks all :). And don't worry Brad, I won't spam and I'll keep irrelevant comments to myself because I don't violate the rules.

Level 7
True. He always annoys the moderators, no wonder why he ends up leaving forums, but seeing from that Trunkz(banned) guy, he must be worser I assume? well anyways the mods will be happy that another rule respecting person has came to the forums :).

Level 8
I always find it convenient when siblings join just as some generally disliked, spamming, obnoxious member leaves. In fact, it's so convenient that it's ironic.

But hell, if your brother wants another chance, there ya go, right?

Level 7
Everyone diserves a chance in life so I'm sure he'll be trying to change his ways :). But he's probaly leaving because he can't achieve what he plans to achieve, but he can if he'll try hard.

Level 7
Yep! what if an annoying spammer comes though? haha that would indeed be terrible. Im sure we can get along unless something bad happens.

Level 6
Haha well what I expected, I forgot to post this thread before posting on any other threads! silly me,

Anyways hello I'm new to this Forum and I supose I'll treat the rules properly unlike some I can name, but hell don't want to make them look BAD and evil.

As you can see on the Prideful thread that I am the brother of AlotofGarbage, excuse him but he likes to spam on forums and do moronic things. Im not like that!

Anyways I hope to enjoy my stay at the Hive Workshop :).

Welcome...but i have to let this out...

I wanna kick you in the jaw, Sorry, but i just really want to.

I love you and all. But its just feeling i had to let out...i love AlotofGarbage...bit creepy with the PM's he would send me..but i <3 him. So i guess i <3 you.

Level 5
Sephiyr, welcome, I was a friend of your brothers, and YOUR WAY different then him, your typing sounds like one of those 70s guy who are freedom fighters:p

I like you, your brother is hard to control on the computer, but in rl, how is it, any "freedom fighting?" lol

your 14 brad said? or am I missing something, im 13 btw and gona be 14 in May so we got alot of things in common. 1 more question......Are you Brad Pit's son? you sound alot like him.

Level 7
Eggy feel free to kick me in the jaw, I don't mind I have leet skills. And my bro just scares me sometimes, and did he really send you creepy PMs? :eekani: and I like the way the users and mods combine together to make an uber-pwnage force to wtfpwn the noobs. I'm up for that haha :p...well when the next fool comes ofcourse. Freedom Fighters? sounds lame.

Level 6
Yes... myself, and the other mods... and even the longstanding users.... all just sitting here... waiting for that next sorry noob to cross our path :p pwning noobs should be an occupation, I'd be rich :D

You may have very bad eggs.

But i am awsome egg, i am Eggy the Egg, You don't fuck with me! which is why you all love me. ^^

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

If you don't spam the skinning section I will like you. If you do spam the skinning section I won't like you, easy as that.

'Bout time I started spamming the skinning section then.

If you'd told me in the first place, this would have all happened so much faster.

Level 36
lol @ Chriz. And no, I assure you that it a quote :p If you look at the very end of the movie, while Jack is steering the Black Pearl, you note that he is humming to himself and mutters the words "And Really Bad Eggs" at the end. One of the best quotes I've ever heard, so I decided to put it in my signature.

Level 7
Holy Sweet Zombie Jesus? your saying im AlotofGarbage? holy cruddy crap o_O I won't be him, and never will. Hell what do I know....I know everything about nothing, thats how my brain works haha!

Last Activity: 03-22-2007 04:28 PM

I can explain, in the last sentence of course :D.

I can explain, in the last sentence of course :D, again

03-22-2007, 04:39 PM

Okay I explain, haha yes I can be evil, I kicked him off, and I doubt he even wants to come back cos hes too much of a...spammer. Chav personality....oh joy..*looks at Primalhunter who isn't even know of these forums*

Level 8
You know, it's a very strange coincidence that AlotofGarbage's last activity was

And your join date is

And your first post took place at

But what do I know.

Nothing, evidently, since he says he's not Alotofcrap, he obviously isn't.

By the way;

I always find it convenient when siblings join just as some generally disliked, spamming, obnoxious member leaves. In fact, it's so convenient that it's ironic.

I called it. ^^

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

[broke="New users appear all the time: I hope that your stay is long, productive and fun."]Welcome Sephiyr[/broke]

THW is designed primarily for users interested Warcraft III: every user is encouraged to participate to the best of their abilities and talents. Find your place and fit in as best you can; there's plenty of room here for everyone!

Some general tips:[sound]http://home.comcast.net/~typical.geek/Music/coolyea.wav[/sound]

Status
Not open for further replies.