• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

well this is an odd problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Why didn't you just edit it while it still had animations?

And why not upload the model so we can see.

Level 6
ok Werewulf, listen i got rid of animations cause i thought i wouldn't need, then later i come back and i need them, so i am importing them from an infernal (which my model is just an edited one) and then its acting all weird as if i imported animations to a model like a footman or something (incorrect bone names) and i didn't change bone names so i am confused, and Chriz. i will upload them, its in .mdx format atm but i had it in .mdl when i did it

Attachments

• BEMagicConstruct2.mdx
    149.4 KB · Views: 71

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Worked for me, your particle emitters got lost in the process, but I successfully transfered the animations from the infernal.

Attachments

• BEMagicConstruct3.mdx
    203.1 KB · Views: 60

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Worked for me, your particle emitters got lost in the process, but I successfully transfered the animations from the infernal.

IhateArthas said:
Edit: i tested, and it has no Particle emitters
No shit?

To attach emitters to certain bones, just move them under the selected bone in the node manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.