• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Crash] Weird Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello!
I've been creating a map for some time now, and most of my time has been trying to fix an error that happens while the map is being played. It crashes the game and seems to be unfix-able for me.
241022-albums8225-picture106460.png

If anyone could fix I will be greatly appreciative.

Level 12
I've ran more system demanding things and Warcraft maps before.
Also if anyone, multiplayer or not runs it on any computer it gives this error.
It also says something about a UnitListNode, what ever that means.

The error message is probably for actual WC3 code (not JASS / trigger code for your map). Though, it is very possible that your triggers can cause the error. It might be useful to someone who knows more about that stuff, but it is meaningless to most people.

It's important to know when the error happens, as Warseeker pointed out. Does it always happen after a long time or is it completely random? Does it always happen or only sometimes?

Anyway, it is hard to help you without knowing more details and without accessing your map.

Level 10
I'll post the map and tell you when it happens later I the day.

EDIT: Posted the map. The crash usually occurs when you get the Cathedral and high level units. (Infantry, Knights)

Attachments

• Purge.w3x
    3.2 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Level 11
Level 20
If you do have imported files then maybe they are corrupted. Like u said before that it does crash when u get high units, kindly check its model file or other stats u configured. If you find nothing wrong in the unit but u have doubt in it then try debugging that unit. Also check the triggers that involves that high units maybe it creates excessive leaks. Anyway your lacking details and informations about how or when the crash happens so its a bit difficult to answer u in phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.