• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Water and Cliff fix

How can I fix this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This error annoys me everytime.
Please help me to fix this error and I searched for this fix and nothing shows. :(
74% Happens this error when creating a map.
I don't know if it was in graphics.

Attachments

• watererror.png
    watererror.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 87

Jampion

Code Reviewer
Level 15
There is an optione "enforce water height limits". If you disable it these kind of things can happen, but you have a lot more options to use water.
You could copy and paste the water, so it covers a greater area. After that use the cliff tools to recreate the cliffs you want. The problem here is, that the water is too small, so you need to increase the water area. After that you can add cliffs wihtout actually decreasing the water area. The water will just be below the cliff.

Level 1
There is an optione "enforce water height limits". If you disable it these kind of things can happen, but you have a lot more options to use water.
You could copy and paste the water, so it covers a greater area. After that use the cliff tools to recreate the cliffs you want. The problem here is, that the water is too small, so you need to increase the water area. After that you can add cliffs wihtout actually decreasing the water area. The water will just be below the cliff.

Oh, thanks man you're great!

Status
Not open for further replies.