• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Weird bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm making a campaign, I'm editing normaly as normal as ever than I needed to replace the bandits on the screenshot from custom map unit to custom campaign units to better edit in future, but suddenly that in the screenshot happened, ALL UNITS IN THE MAP have the passive custom skill "Sphere" with this swords and glow attached that I'm using on the main character. It gets weirder, all them with the red glow, not respecting team collor, those on the screenshot are neutral hostile. It gets even weirder, I DELETED the Sphere ability from the game and from the campaign but nothing happened. That doesn't happen when I test the map, only when I run the game from the campaign.

Why the hell is did happen?

Ok, I was able to fix this by deleting the models and reimporting them, It worked. Sorry but Idk if it's possible for me to move this thread to bug reports topics.

upload_2018-10-20_0-15-51.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.