• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
YohoboFire got this private message from Tyreal, =]

TyrealFiles said:
Do you guys need a website?
if so i could offer you ether A Subdomain or you can register your own domain and it can be an addon domain

what i am offering you is entirely free no strings attached no forced adds 10 email accounts @<your Domain>.<your domain ending '.com' for example>
Also script installation

why would i offer this?

cause I don't need 500 gigs of bandwidth and i like your project. and i wouldn't mind giving you guys 100,200 gigs of bandwidth and if you needed more id see what we could work out

please pm me back if your interested or even if your not

Since none on the team knows much about making websites, I'll make contact with him and see if we can agree on something, =P

Level 9
Another message I got from Tyrael. I don't know what half of that means, but I'm pretty sure it's good, =]

TyrealFiles said:
Disk Space Usage
5000 MB
Monthly Bandwidth Transfer
500000 MB
Email Accounts
1/∞
Subdomains
1/∞
Parked Domains
0/2
Addon Domains
0/5
Ftp Accounts
0/∞
SQL Databases
1/∞
Mailing Lists
0/∞

Those are my limits i can increase the Disk Space and the Web Space as needed but the provider(i know him via msn wants me to almost cap out disk space before hell expand it)

I definately think that we soon should start building this websites, it could be great fun to see how many people would sign up on the site, =D

I'm thinking a forum-like website, like the hive. I don't know, =P

Status
Not open for further replies.