• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Web Site + Forum Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I am pleased to announce that I have finished a Website for the Cinematic, which you can find Here. I would also like to thank Archian a lot, since he was the one who made the CSS Stylesheet the site uses. Thanks Archian!

Also I have been editing the Forum Structure a lot lately, I have removed the General Discussion and Questions forum, so now you can just post all of those things here in the main forum. I have also merged the Stories and Characters forums into one forum.

Level 32
It looks great man! Your (and Archian's as well) style is clearly in evidence.

The site works like a dream and the FAQ and other menu elements are well developed.

The only area that seems to be wanting is the Characters: only one (so far).

+ REP Bob27!

Level 24
Everything looks good so far. Looking forward to this!

Good that you decided to narrow down a bit with all the forums, it's such a waste with so many sub-forums.

Yea, I decided that too in the end.

The cinematic will be great,i am sure for that!!!!!!Continue the hard work Bob27!!!

Thanks, don't worry I will keep on doing the cinematic :)

And school holidays start in one day, so I will have 2 weeks to get some solid work done on the Cinematic, and hopefully release some more stuff. :infl_thumbs_up:

That's good to hear.Looking forward for it:wink:

And BTW
Dio Rocks!!!
Dio-INT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.