• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Weapon Type Missile (Line) friendly fire problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone! I'm working on my TD, and I'm facing a problem with a tower. It has the weapon type set at missile (line) and everything's working like it should be except that it damage my other towers in the process. I have double-checked my targets and right now it is set to Air, Enemy and Ground. I tried the famous dummy/shockwave trigger, but I had trouble with the facing angle of the shockwave, so now I'm a bit lost. If someone has a solution within the GUI, I would really appreciate.

Thanks in advance to everyone taking the time to read this!

Level 12
Well I got it working like this, make you sure you remove "not self" from the list and also change both Area of Effect and targets allowed.

1647557045096.png

Level 2
Oh yeah, it's gotta be the area of effect target, I didn't think about it, thanks man !

Status
Not open for further replies.