• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WE Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi!
So,i have few problems with my WE (UMSWE).

1. The manual says that im able to crate steep hills with rise/lower tool .
I cant.

2. The "extensions" menu just isnt working ,i click on the tools and happens nothing .Especially i want edit tileset tool ,for more tileset slots .I opened "Cataclysm AoS" map (the creator allowed it) and there i could open the edit tileset tool.But not in my maps.Why?

I want steep hills and more tiles ! :goblin_cry:

Oh,and one more question .How can i make custom tile cliffs?

Level 20
Oh, sorry, I confused it with Unlimited World Editor.

To create steep hills with rise/lower tool you have to modify a value in a text file within WC3 MPQ. I forgot which one.

Extensions should work on any map. Probably the map you're trying to modify is corrupted or something.

To create custom tile cliff... I think you cant, since cliff's are "hardcoded" or something like that. You could try searching on google and use the forum search option. I'm sure these questions have been answered before :)

Status
Not open for further replies.