• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problems with NewGen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hope you can help me with this.

First, some info.

Operative System: Windows Vista 32-bit
B.net client patch: Lastest
Developement client patch: 1.21b
Running newgen as Admin, with compatibility mode with Win Xp SP1

1st problem:
Once world editor enters there should be three new menus in the main world editor window: Extensions, Grimoire and Compiler. You can configure various hacks for the WE at the Grimoire menu.
Quote from newgen's readme
-
No, i have 5 menues and i don't have any compiler menu. inteasted i have: Extensions UMSWE Grimorie JassHelper and Reinventing the craft. :vw_wtf:

2nd problem: Well, hopnestly i don't know a line of jass, i wanted newgen to break the 6 tile limit, and here's the 2nd problem: When i load a map, i have UMSWE activated, i go on extensions>edit tileset , i choose my tiles, save them, save the map, reboot editor, but no tiles added in my map's terraining table. so i go and check extensions>edit tileset, and it turned back as normal, my tiles vanished.

What should i do? Please help me! :goblin_wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.