• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WE mods question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Well I don't know what advisable means, but you can use JNGP (newest one) without any risk and has everything what you have in the normal editor and more.. The only problem will be the newest JassHelper/Tesh when you use Jass, because they wont show Hashtable functions, since they were released after the current official last version of JassHelper/Tesh
Also you have to disable Reinventing the Craft - because if doesn't work but else you can use it!!

Level 16
Well when I use UMSWE, I get some errors for SaveHandles [Hashtable] like:
c7q1il2k16t7cexxl.jpg

Actually don't know what they mean, but I'm still able to use SaveHandle function he shows up as an error, so no reason to worry about.
The advanced triggers are okay too, because they base on true Jass, so all in all I can't see a reason why not to use UMSWE.

Also when I check the UMSWE tab in JNGP, I see some other nice things you can do there, like custom pathable settings and these things, but I'm not sure if you need to enable UMSWE for it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.